This latest regulator set from IST is not only feature-packed and capable of handling a high work load, it can also be used in both warm and cold water conditions.
CE mark certified
- R8 BALANCED DIAPHRAGM 1st STAGE
• It has a high-flow, fast-acting valve system that is capable of delivering large amount of breathing gas in an instant, irrespective breathing demand, cylinder pressure or depth. It has not only passed the stringent CE test but the performance is comparable with the best available.
• 4 intermediate pressure ports (located in the swivel turret) and 2 high pressure ports.
• Available with YOKE or 300BAR DIN (G5/8) connector.
• Anti-freeze models are available Separately.
• Inter. pressure setting @ 9.5~10.0 bar (137~145psi)
• Ventilation rate @ 206 bar (3000psi): 3820L / min. (135 cuft / min.)
- O60 BALANCED 2nd STAGE
The O60 second stage is equipped with a metal balancing tube and an adjustment knob. They are able to meet heavy breathing demand with ease and in extremely cold water they also act as heat sink to prevent icing.
• Ease of breathing is achieved by a purposely shaped housing interior, which is designed to create a pressure drop in the area just before the mouthpiece. This means air gets pulled towards the diver’s mouth directly after leaving the valve.
• The volume of air leaving the valve can be fine-tuned by the adjustment knob on the side of the O60 at any time so the diver can choose to to breathe conservatively, or to open the valve up for more air in physical demanding situations.
• The pre-dive / dive switch next to the adjustment knob prevents the valve from freeflowing while on the surface.
• The second stage comes with our high-spec, large bore intermediate pressure hose (max. service pressure @ 34.5 BAR / 500psi) which flows sufficient breathing air even when the demand is heavy.
• Cracking pressure setting @ 0.8 ~ 1.2 inch of water
• Flow rate @ 206 bar (3000psi): 30+ cu ft / min
• Max service intermediate pressure @ 10 bar (145psi)
Refund & Returns Policy
The Company believe in providing a fair and simple refund and/or return policy to our customers. We practice a NO REFUND policy on all of our products, however products can be exchanged provided that the products is in the original packaging and in an unused condition. We offer a 7 day return policy on most products. Refunds (if applicable), once your return is received and inspected. We will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can return your purchases from KELUAR.my by mail or at our office in Jalan Tun Razak, regardless of whether you made your purchase online, phone or at our office. Proof of purchase is required.
Products returned should be packaged properly to prevent any damages on the product upon delivery. We are not responsible for any items damaged upon returning back to us.
We are not responsible for any returned packages that are lost in transit. We recommend using a courier with tracking for additional safety.
To make a return, kindly follow these steps:
(a) Please fill up a general form provided in The Website to be submitted for return or refund.
(b) Email us at email@example.com stating the reason for return or refund.
(c) Select the courier provided. We'll only bear the cost of shipping if a mistake was made on our side. Products must be unused, in the same condition that you received it and in the original packaging.
(d) Please include name, email address, phone number and full address if this information does not appear on proof of purchase.
(e) Once we receive your item, we'll inspect it and notify you on the status of your refund within the same day of receiving the goods. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Orders that has been paid for and shipped out cannot be cancelled.