R-750 (Flow-through Piston Regulator)
15 In stock
- IST’s new R-750 was designed and developed with reliability as main priority. It is simple to use and easy to service. The proven technology used means with proper care and maintenance, it gives years of trouble-free diving.
- For use in waters warmer than 10°C.
- CE mark certified.
First Stage- R7 Flow-through piston 1st stage
- Piston technology has been used in SCUBA for many years now and its longevity lies in its simplistic, bomb-proof design. This first stage can handle lots of abuse and is easy for technicians to service.
- Available with YOKE or 300BAR DIN (G5/8) connector.
- 4 intermediate pressure ports and 1 high pressure port. Inter. pressure setting @9.5~10.0 bar (137~145psi) Ventilation rate @ 206 bar (3000psi): 3110L / min. (110 cu ft / min.)
O-50 Down-stream 2nd stage
- Reliable and robust, the O50 uses the time-proven, easy to service down-stream valve. Coupled with our high-spec, large bore intermediate pressure hose (max. service pressure @ 34.5 BAR / 500psi), it flows more than enough air even when breathing demand is high.
- The light-action purge button is easy to access.
- The pre-dive / dive switch atop the second stage housing prevents free-flow while the diver is on the surface. Cracking pressure setting @ 1.2 inch of water Flow rate @ 206 bar (3000psi): 30 cu ft / min Max service intermediate pressure @ 10 bar (145psi) Down-stream 2nd stage
Refund & Returns Policy
The Company believe in providing a fair and simple refund and/or return policy to our customers. We practice a NO REFUND policy on all of our products, however products can be exchanged provided that the products is in the original packaging and in an unused condition. We offer a 7 day return policy on most products. Refunds (if applicable), once your return is received and inspected. We will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can return your purchases from KELUAR.my by mail or at our office in Jalan Tun Razak, regardless of whether you made your purchase online, phone or at our office. Proof of purchase is required.
Products returned should be packaged properly to prevent any damages on the product upon delivery. We are not responsible for any items damaged upon returning back to us.
We are not responsible for any returned packages that are lost in transit. We recommend using a courier with tracking for additional safety.
To make a return, kindly follow these steps:
(a) Please fill up a general form provided in The Website to be submitted for return or refund.
(b) Email us at email@example.com stating the reason for return or refund.
(c) Select the courier provided. We'll only bear the cost of shipping if a mistake was made on our side. Products must be unused, in the same condition that you received it and in the original packaging.
(d) Please include name, email address, phone number and full address if this information does not appear on proof of purchase.
(e) Once we receive your item, we'll inspect it and notify you on the status of your refund within the same day of receiving the goods. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Orders that has been paid for and shipped out cannot be cancelled.