- The outer shell is designed in the same concept as technical air cell. Perfectly cover the inner tire, keep away from sunlight and preventing distortion.
- Heavy duty 600D PU coated polyester fabric for outer shell. The same material as technical air cell, with advantage of light-weight, wear-resistant but eco-friendly.
- Ultra high-grade rubber for inner tire, with 15” inner diameter.
- 2 YKK #10 zips at from cover for easy operation and also prevent stuffs from falling out. (Capacity: 13.7L).
- Sewing with superior’s Bonded Nylon, which is stronger and has higher heat tolerance.
- 2 shoulder straps designed for easier carrying.
- 4 stainless steel grommets at bottom to drain water.
- 2 stainless steel D-rings are fixed at bottom with extra durable 2” polyester webbing for divers to connect weight and rope. (Max. loading 300KG/660lb)
- 1 extra stainless steel D-ring inside the buoy for storage ropes with tidy.
- 3 stainless steel D-ring at sides of the buoy for connecting with other buoys if necessary.
- 6 handles located around the buoy allows several divers to use at the same time.
- Comes with a tire inflation adapter can be connected to a BC hose
Refund & Returns Policy
The Company believe in providing a fair and simple refund and/or return policy to our customers. We practice a NO REFUND policy on all of our products, however products can be exchanged provided that the products is in the original packaging and in an unused condition. We offer a 7 day return policy on most products. Refunds (if applicable), once your return is received and inspected. We will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
You can return your purchases from KELUAR.my by mail or at our office in Jalan Tun Razak, regardless of whether you made your purchase online, phone or at our office. Proof of purchase is required.
Products returned should be packaged properly to prevent any damages on the product upon delivery. We are not responsible for any items damaged upon returning back to us.
We are not responsible for any returned packages that are lost in transit. We recommend using a courier with tracking for additional safety.
To make a return, kindly follow these steps:
(a) Please fill up a general form provided in The Website to be submitted for return or refund.
(b) Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the reason for return or refund.
(c) Select the courier provided. We'll only bear the cost of shipping if a mistake was made on our side. Products must be unused, in the same condition that you received it and in the original packaging.
(d) Please include name, email address, phone number and full address if this information does not appear on proof of purchase.
(e) Once we receive your item, we'll inspect it and notify you on the status of your refund within the same day of receiving the goods. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Orders that has been paid for and shipped out cannot be cancelled.